When To Move Your Baby From A Bassinet To a Crib?
Many moms are clueless on the right time to move their little guys from the bassinet to a baby crib.
If you’re one of these moms, that’s nothing to worry about though.
In the quick post below, I’ll share with you some tell-tale signs that it’s time to transition your baby to a crib.
How to know it’s time to move your baby from bassinet to crib:
- Your baby starts filling the bassinet. Your baby might have grown in size to a level of filling the bassinet. When this happens, he/she might not be comfortable while inside there, and the best solution is to move her to a bigger and better place- the crib
- What if your baby is rolling over? Well, this was the sign that I personally used to move to move my daughter to a crib.
- If your baby is around 3-6 months, you might also consider moving them to a crib. However, if your baby does not sleep for up to 6 hours at night at 3 months, you might consider waiting until he’s 4 months.
- With time, your baby will outgrow the weight limit indicated in the bassinet. When that time comes, you should also be prepared to move him/her to a crib
- Lastly, you’ll reach a time when you’ll ‘need your bedroom back.’ In other words, there comes a time when the bedroom becomes more convenient for you and your partner, minus the baby.